Diagnostic kit for Helicobacter Pylori Antigen
Diagnostic Kit（LATEX）for Antigen to Helicobacter Pylori is suitable for the qualitative detection of HP antigen in human faeces samples. This test is intended for healthcare professional use only. Meanwhile, this test is used for the clinical diagnosis of infantile diarrhea in patients with HP infection.
SAMPLE COLLECTION AND STORAGE
- Symptomatic patients should be collected. The samples should be collected in a clean, dry, waterproof container which does not contain detergents and preservatives.
- For non-diarrhea patients, the collected faeces samples should not be less than 1-2 grams. For patients with diarrhea, if the faeces is liquid, please collect at least 1-2 ml of faeces liquid. If the faeces contains a lot of blood and mucus, please collect the sample again.
- It is recommended to test the samples immediately after collection, otherwise they should be sent to the laboratory within 6 hours and stored at 2-8°C. If the samples have not been tested within 72 hours, they should be stored at the temperature below -15°C.
- Use fresh feces for testing, and faeces samples mixed with diluent or distilled water should be test as soon as possible within 1 hour.
- The sample should be balanced to room temperature before testing.