Rapid Test Kit Ce Approved Rapid Test Kit for Total Thyroxine T4 test
The test procedure of the instrument see the immunoanalyzer manual. The reagent test procedure is as follows
- Lay aside all reagents and samples to room temperature.
- Open the Portable Immune Analyzer(WIZ-A101), enter the account password login according to the operation method of the instrument, and enter the detection interface.
- Scan the dentification code to confirm the test item.
- Take out the test card from the foil bag.
- Insert the test card into the card slot, scan the QR code, and determine the test item.
- Add 10μL serum or plasma sample into sample diluent, and mix well,37℃water bath heated for 10 minutes.
- Add 80μL mixture to sample well of the card.
- Click the “standard test” button,after 10 minutes, the instrument will automatically detect the test card, it can read the results from the display screen of the instrument, and record/print the test results.
- Refer to the instruction of Portable Immune Analyzer(WIZ-A101).
Write your message here and send it to us